East Coast Sweets Basket
- A gift of local, unique hand-crafted products that is sure to please a sweet tooth!
- Amy's Bread Caramel Popcorn - We coat freshly popped corn with our house-made buttery caramel.
- Salty Road Salt Water Taffy - Brooklyn, NY
- Mast Brothers Sea Salt Dark Chocolate - Brooklyn , NY
- NuNu Chocolates - Lightly toasted almonds with sprinkles of Fleur de Sel set into 53% Dark Chocolate. Made in Brooklyn, NY
- Tout de Sweets F.U.D.D. (For Unkind Dreary Days) Bar - A dark chocolate bar with bits of buttery caramel, dried tart cherries, and organic brown rice cocoa crispies. Sure to make you smile! Made in Vermont.
- COOP's MicroCreamery Hot Fudge – An over-the-top chocolate experience, made with the finest European chocolate and local dairy ingredients. An all natural treat from Watertown, MA. Even the drippy lid has the essence of chocolate! South Boston, MA.
SHIPPING FRESHLY BAKED PRODUCTS
All of our products are made with the finest natural ingredients, no preservatives or additives. You will receive your order within 2 days of shipping from our bakery. We offer GROUND shipping to areas up to 800 miles from New York City, and 2ND DAY AIR or NEXT DAY AIR for areas outside of the 800 mile radius.
We recommend UPS NEXT DAY AIR for the truly hot weather we sometimes experience in July and August.
We ship baked goods on Mondays through Wednesdays to ensure a same week delivery.
We strongly recommend that you confirm that the recipient or another responsible party will be available to receive, open, and properly store your order. Furthermore, if the person you are shipping to has a "signature waiver" on file with UPS, Amy’s Bread cannot be responsible if that package is lost, stolen or damaged by lengthy exposure to the elements. Please check with the recipient if this may be an issue.
PLEASE SEE FULL SHIPPING INFORMATION BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER